SyS HLp Dsk
• Installs and maintains hardware and software, documents diagnosis and resolution of faults.
• Manages user passwords, security and inventory documentation, ensures the efficient performance of servers, printers and personal computers.
• May also perform tasks such as help desk support and user training.
• Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
• Logging and keeping records of customer employee queries.
• Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment.
Microsoft Certify System Administrator Server 2003-2008
Network within an organization
Very busy front-line!